|Homemade Almond Butter || || |
- 2 cups of raw almond
- 2 Tbs olive oil (more if you want creamy consistency)
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C), lay the almonds on a cookie sheet and put in the oven. Roast for 20 - 25 mins, turning every 7 - 8 mins.
- When cooled, turn into a big kictchen towel, try to break the skins, if you can
- Drop them all in a food processor along with the olive oil, start chopping until desired consistency is achieved
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge.
Recipe by Yogurtland at http://www.yogurtland.com/2008/02/18/homemade-almond-butter/